Do your kids love gummy worms? Mine do! They’re delicious by themselves, yes, but you can do even more fun things with them. If you’re looking for a fun treat for your kiddos, then you’ll love these. There’s even a science project!
10 Super Cool Things To Make With Gummy Worms
1. Gummy Worm Punch – This three ingredient punch from Bitz n Giggles is so much fun for a party. Use muffin tins to freeze gummy worms with Hawaiian Punch before adding them in.
2. Sour Worm Popsicles – If your kiddos love all things sour these popsicles from A Moms Take will be a win!
3. Science: Dancing Worms – Use your gummy worms for learning! We love this awesome science project from Playdough to Plato.
4. Jello Cupcakes – They look like cupcakes but they’re made from jello! This idea from Lil Luna would be great for a birthday party or for Halloween!
5. Mini Dirt & Worms – If you love dirt and worms then check out this simpler, miniature version we made! Perfect for a movie night with the kids.
6. Dirt Popsicles – Make your dirt and worms portable! Put all the ingredients in a popsicle mold like this one from Growing Up Gabel.
7. Monster Munch – For a monster-alien themed birthday party, At The Picket Fence mixed gummy worms with M&Ms and a few other snacks for a monster munch!
8. Ice Cubes – Freeze gummy worms in ice cube trays to add to drinks at a party or just a fun summer drink. Love this idea from Instructables.
9. Slushy – This gummy worm slushy is the best! Love this great recipe from In Between Laundry.
10. Kool-Aid Gummy Popsicles – Here is another fun way to put gummy worms into your popsicles. So fun! Recipe from Jacqui Writes.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.