Do your kids love gummy worms? Mine do! They’re delicious by themselves, yes, but you can do even more fun things with them. If you’re looking for a fun treat for your kiddos, then you’ll love these. There’s even a science project!
10 Super Cool Things To Make With Gummy Worms
1. Gummy Worm Punch – This three ingredient punch from Bitz n Giggles is so much fun for a party. Use muffin tins to freeze gummy worms with Hawaiian Punch before adding them in.
2. Sour Worm Popsicles – If your kiddos love all things sour these popsicles from A Moms Take will be a win!
3. Science: Dancing Worms – Use your gummy worms for learning! We love this awesome science project from Playdough to Plato.
4. Jello Cupcakes – They look like cupcakes but they’re made from jello! This idea from Lil Luna would be great for a birthday party or for Halloween!
5. Mini Dirt & Worms – If you love dirt and worms then check out this simpler, miniature version we made! Perfect for a movie night with the kids.
6. Dirt Popsicles – Make your dirt and worms portable! Put all the ingredients in a popsicle mold like this one from Growing Up Gabel.
7. Monster Munch – For a monster-alien themed birthday party, At The Picket Fence mixed gummy worms with M&Ms and a few other snacks for a monster munch!
8. Ice Cubes – Freeze gummy worms in ice cube trays to add to drinks at a party or just a fun summer drink. Love this idea from Instructables.
9. Slushy – This gummy worm slushy is the best! Love this great recipe from In Between Laundry.
10. Kool-Aid Gummy Popsicles – Here is another fun way to put gummy worms into your popsicles. So fun! Recipe from Jacqui Writes.