Marriage is hard work. No one that has been married longer than a few months would say anything different. Even though it’s hard sometimes, it is so worth it.
I love creating and completing challenges because we get into our daily routines and fall into ruts that can sometimes be hard to crawl out of. This marriage challenge is something that can be done together or alone.
Does your marriage need an extra boost? Try this 7 Day Fall Back In Love Challenge – it is SO good.
14 Day Marriage Challenge
- Start the habit of kissing them goodnight every day
- Give them 3 compliments today
- Take the Love Language quiz
- Show them their love language in one way today
- Touch them (hold a hand, rub their back)
- Tell them something you are thankful for in them
- Send them a nice text message at random today
- Plan and go on a date night
- Go for a walk alone together
- Snuggle and watch a movie together
- Leave them a sweet note (next to the coffee pot, in their car..)
- Look through your wedding album or photo albums together
- Share something nice about them or a photo on FB/Insgaram
- Do something nice for them (make their coffee, wash their car, make a meal)
Come join Love and Marriage on Instagram!
This is just a quick jumpstart to reconnect with your spouse and start to create good habits.
We go much more in depth about falling back in love with your husband or wife in the Fall Back In Love Challenge. It is SO powerful.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.