Mornings can be so chaotic and stressful but they certainly don’t have to be. I used to often find myself literally out of breathe in the morning as I tried to get everything done. My entire day is exponentially better when my morning starts off right.
After Make Over Your Mornings I know just how to transform my mornings from stressful to totally relaxed.
And guess what? I just created an entire Declutter Workbook! It takes you room by room and address all the questions that are keeping you from letting go of all that stuff.
I’ve challenged myself to rethink how I do mornings and I created this simple challenge for you to take with me! There are 15 tasks here and you’ll do one each day (we’ll repeat them each once). After you’ve gone through the month you will know which of these worked best for you and what combination of ideas you’ll keep in your everyday routine. Let’s make mornings happy!
30 Day Happy Morning Challenge
- set your alarm for enough time to do the things you need
- lay your clothes out the night before
- say three things you’re grateful for
- play happy music as you get ready
- make your bed
- drink a glass of water within the first 10 minutes of waking
- don’t check any social media
- prepare coffee pot the night before
- don’t go to bed with a mess
- pack lunches the night before
- repeat a daily mantra 10 times (here is an awesome list)
- do morning yoga (here is a 5-minute routine)
- have a healthy breakfast
- go outside for fresh air and natural light
- stretch (try these morning stretches)
Check out Make Over Your Mornings – a 14-day course is designed to help you revolutionize your productivity, streamline your routines, invest your time in things that truly matter, and find more joy and peace in the process.