2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name? Oh, yes. I’m @elizabethn22
3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What’s your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? I love Pinterest! I’m on there as Liz Nieman. I pin any and everything… there is no telling what I’ll feel is important to save. I think right now I’m on a home decor/parenting/funny stuff kick. And some hair tutorials. And recipes. See? Any and everything.
4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have…any number will do…please link us to them!) I link the most at So What Wednesday, probably because it doesn’t take effort, just me ranting, which I like. 🙂 I’ve also linked with Hey, That’s Pintastic and Friday’s letters.
5. Why do you blog? For my kids and for my memory. I have a horrible memory and am already looking back on old posts and thinking, “Oh, yeah!” So I know in 10, 20, 30 years from now I’ll be so happy this is all documented. Sure, I could journal but it is just not the same. I also really love the community.
6. Tell us one random fact about yourself. I’m a movie quoter. I love movies, especially comedies, and quote them all the time. And of course, am shocked and appalled when you don’t instantly laugh when I drop lines. “Oh, you just had an almond? You’re done eating for the day…”
Your turn! Don’t forget to link up below so people can come visit you!
Sher Bailey is a writer in the Midwest who believes the power of humor, Mod Podge, and grandkids can fix most problems in life. You can find her at SherBailey.com.