How adorable are these beach graham crackers? My kids are having so much fun making and snacking on these.
I’m thinking this treat would be super fun to make for a beach themed party or really just for fun. We plan on making them again to celebrate the first day of summer!
Beach Graham Crackers
- Graham crackers
- Blue frosting
- Light pink candy melts
- Crushed graham crackers
- Food safe seashell mold
- Edible glitter (this stuff is so fun!)
- Decorating bag
- Carefully break your graham crackers in half.
- Frost each graham cracker half with your blue frosting and sprinkle your crushed graham crackers onto the bottom.
- In a small microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup of light pink candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. If you prefer, you can also use your double boiler.
- Scoop your melted pink candy into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Sprinkle a small amount of edible glitter into each seashell mold and fill with your pink melted candy.
- Place your seashell mold in the freezer for about 15 minutes and carefully pop out each seashell.
- Place a couple seashells on to the crushed graham crackers on each graham cracker square.
Kids can totally help out with this snack, in fact, this would be really fun to let the older kids do themselves! Especially if you make the seashells ahead of time.
Check out some more fun food!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.