We are total chili lovers in this house. In the fall and winter months it is something we make almost weekly. I’m excited to partner with Chili Pride and Mirum Shopper for this post.
The fun thing about chili is that you can switch it up and make different meals with leftovers. You can start with plain chili then you can make chili dogs or chili pie! Yum.
This spicy chili recipe is very easy to make, tastes amazing and has the perfect amount of kick. Plus, it’s one that comes together really quickly and doesn’t require simmering all day. (Although it’s totally fine if you want to!)
Spicy Chili Recipe
Here is what you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can of Bush’s Best Chili beans (the one with mild chili sauce)
- 1 can of Rotel Chili Fixin’s (this one is so good!)
- 1 can of Hunt’s diced tomatoes with sweet onion (great flavor!)
- 1 packet of mild chili seasoning
- 8 oz. of spicy vegetable juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped jalapeños
- Brown the ground beef, seasoning it with half the packet of chili seasoning
- Pour all the other ingredients into a pot (including the other half of the seasoning packet)
- Stir the ingredients and sit them on a medium temperature while the beef cooks
- When it is brown, drain the grease and add it to the other ingredients
- Continue to cook over medium temperature until it is warm
See, told ya’ it was easy. This is a great recipe for an easy family meal and totally great for lazy football watching Sundays!
Share YOUR Chili Pride online with the hashtag #WMChiliPride!!