Brady Madden at 32 months.
- You are HILARIOUS. The things you come up with are just so funny. I could sit and listen to you all day.
- You are obsessed with the movie The Sandlot and while it’s a really cute movie, I didn’t realize how many inappropriate words and sayings are in there. You have learned to call people a jerk and the phrase oh shit. Other taglines from the movie you quote on a daily basis include:
- “Hush your mouth, Phillips.”
- “You bob for apples in the toilet, and you like it!”
- “You play baseball like a girl!” (only you don’t say girl, so you say ‘grill’)
- “Please catch it, please catch it…”
- “The great bambino”
- You like to give me your ninja sword and ask me, “Can you help me be wike a winja?” Which means you want me to tuck the sword in the back of your shirt.
- You love baseball and really are quite good. I think we may have one of those Tiger Wood prodigies on our hands.
- When you play baseball, you pretend to spit right before each hit.
- You tell me all the time, “I love you, mommy” and the other day you said, “Mommy, I’m glad you’re my mommy.” Talk about heart-melting moments.
- You really love Paityn. Yesterday Aunt Manda took her somewhere while I was home sick and you kept whining and saying you wanted her back.
- We were singing the other day and I would sing the lyrics, “I knew you were trouble when you walked in,” and then you would go, “…trouble, trouble, trouble.” We were making a nice little duet and you decided to make your own mix and add in another Taylor Swift song by adding, “getting back together!” It was seriously cute.
Movie: The Sandlot
TV show: Little Einsteins
Toy: Ninja turtles and Avenger figures
Color: you say it’s pink
Food: blueberries, yogurt, tootsie rolls
You are the most fun toddler I’ve ever met and everyone loves you to pieces. You have a way of lighting up our world and putting a cheesy grin on our faces no matter what is going on at the moment. I love you so much and couldn’t imagine life without you in it.