I love printing off my Instagram photos. I keep ordering them and they are starting to pile up in random drawers all over the house. I’m vowing to do something with them so they can be on display somewhere other than my IG newsfeed.
I collected a few cool ideas and I think I found the perfect one that will work for me! I’m excited because it is so easy I should have considered it a long time ago. (Hint: it’s #3 on the list.)
Fun Ways To Display Instagram Photos
1. Wall Ledge – This tutorial shows you how to make a simple wall ledge (for under $20) to sit your photos on. From Apartment Therapy
3. Coffee Table Bowl – OK, this is the one I love. Ready for this? Take a bowl, fill it with your IG pics and put it on your coffee table. Genius, right? So simple but so smart. Your visitors can just pick them up and look through them! From My Sweet Savannah.
4. Ribbon Display – This is how I displayed photos from Paityn’s first year at her birthday party. I took an empty photo frame and glued a few thick, pink ribbons to the back. Then I just used tape to attach the photos in order from birth to one year.
5. Books – Artifact Uprising has the most gorgeous Instagram photo books. They’re absolutely stunning. Printing your photos in books and showcasing them on a shelf or an end table would be a good way to keep them contained and make showing them off easy.
6. IG Wall – This huge Instagram wall is a gorgeous display. Follow the instructions here to make your own. From Gimme Some Oven
7. Wire Baskets – I would never have thought to hang wire baskets on the wall for my IG prints but this is a genius idea! From Jess Mcclenahan
If you’re not sure where to go for printing, my absolute favorite place to print individual Instagram photos is Printstagram – their quality is the best I have found so far and they have tons of options (photobooks, magnets, t-shirts, posters, etc.)