I made this delicious Downhome Punch this weekend and had to share the recipe immediately. It is so good!
I like a fun, cool drink on a summer day. Sitting on the back porch in the sun just calls for it sometimes, right?
I’m not a big drinker and I like things that are tasty but don’t overwhelm you with alcohol.
This started with me grabbing a pack of the Jack Daniels Downhome Punch from the store. It looked good so I thought I would give it a try.
I tried it and even though it was tasty, I felt like it needed a little something so I added a few things! It is SO easy and can be made in about 30 seconds.
- 1 bottle of Jack Daniels Downhome Punch
- 1 tiny Sprite can (they are 7.5 oz)
- A splash of Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey (totally optional)
- Fill a mason jar (or a regular glass, whatever you’ve got) with ice
- Pour in 3/4 of the Jack Daniels Downhome Punch
- Place some chopped strawberries inside
- Add a splash whiskey if you want a stronger flavor
- Fill the rest of the jar with Sprite (this is roughly 3.5 oz.)
I am so excited to spend time by the pool and hanging out on the deck watching the kids swing. Summer is finally almost here!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.