I made this delicious Downhome Punch this weekend and had to share the recipe immediately. It is so good!
I like a fun, cool drink on a summer day. Sitting on the back porch in the sun just calls for it sometimes, right?
I’m not a big drinker and I like things that are tasty but don’t overwhelm you with alcohol.
This started with me grabbing a pack of the Jack Daniels Downhome Punch from the store. It looked good so I thought I would give it a try.
I tried it and even though it was tasty, I felt like it needed a little something so I added a few things! It is SO easy and can be made in about 30 seconds.
- 1 bottle of Jack Daniels Downhome Punch
- 1 tiny Sprite can (they are 7.5 oz)
- A splash of Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey (totally optional)
- Fill a mason jar (or a regular glass, whatever you’ve got) with ice
- Pour in 3/4 of the Jack Daniels Downhome Punch
- Place some chopped strawberries inside
- Add a splash whiskey if you want a stronger flavor
- Fill the rest of the jar with Sprite (this is roughly 3.5 oz.)
I am so excited to spend time by the pool and hanging out on the deck watching the kids swing. Summer is finally almost here!