What do I use them for?
Almost anything! There are SO many reasons to use essential oils. Lavender is calming, Peppermint promotes healthy intestinal function, Frankincense is soothing for the skin. The list goes on and on.
I’m already using them every single day and so far I’ve shared my joyful morning sugar scrub, stress away playdough for kids, sinus bath soak and how to naturally disinfect your home after an illness. And I’m just getting started. 🙂
The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300. As a Wholesale Member you get this for $160!
- 10 essential oils (lavender, peppermint, lemon, copaiba, frankincense, thieves, purification, r.c., digize, panaway)
- 1 bonus oil (stress away)
- Your choice of diffuser: Home Diffuser or Bamboo Diffuser
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 sample oil bottles
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide
Plus, a bonus only from me!
Everyone that joins me this month will also get a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
So you’re ready to jump in? Here’s what to do next.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. (Here is a great visual walk-through that takes you step by step.)
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2539243
4. Select which starter kit you want to get. The Premium Starter Kit is the one I mentioned above. The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with a different essential oil diffuser!
6. During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses.
7. Go through the checkout process.
Does signing up obligate me to sell Young Living?
No! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you
become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
Young Living is the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), can absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides
were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
“We believe that you deserve products that are genuine, free of synthetic chemicals, and of unmatched purity. Seed to Seal® is both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship. Through each step of our production process on both our own and partner farms, we use the most exacting standards possible to make our products, your life, and the earth better. Only one company can make the Seed to Seal promise. Only Young Living.”
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.