If you’re ready to get a jump start on de-cluttering your home this purge checklist is the perfect place to begin. You will be so shocked to see how much de-cluttering you get done just by throwing away (or donating) the things on this list.
I love this list because it takes away the thought process. You don’t have to go through each room thinking each item through, wondering if you should or shouldn’t chuck it. Just go down this list and toss the things on it. (Scroll down to get a printable version.)
Before you get started you should go grab the Conquer Your Clutter super bundle. It comes with 38 declutter tools to help you restore sanity to your home, family, work and life and right now it’s 93% off.
Fall Purge Checklist
- Socks without a match
- Earrings without a match
- Jewelry you don’t wear
- Perfume you don’t use
- Old toothbrushes
- Old shoes
- Old papers
- Worn out pillows
- Blankets with rips or holes
- Old rags
- Books you don’t read
- Clothes you haven’t worn in at least 6 months
- Old bras
- Old underwear
- Old purses/bags
- Ties you don’t wear
- Shower products that are almost empty
- Hair care products that are almost empty
- Broken makeup
- Makeup you don’t wear anymore
- Old nail polish
- Take out menus
- Old coupons
- Stained plastic kitchen containers
- Duplicates of any kind you don’t need
- Broken toys
- Toys the kids never play with
- Games with missing pieces
- Old electronic devices
- Anything that is expired (food, medicine, etc.)
- Anything that has been broken for longer than 2 months without a fix
Don’t forget to go check out Conquer Your Clutter!
If you want to print this out and cross it off as you go, here is a printable version! Just click, download and print.
I hope this helps you on your de-cluttering journey. Good luck!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.