1. My daughter is a ham. She is totally posing for the camera! I got it out the other day and stood in her front of the white closet doors and she just stood there, smiling. This is a girl who never stops and never stands STILL. Like most one-year-olds she is on the go, exploring. I said, “say cheese!” and what do you know she would grin so big. She thinks she sure is something special. 🙂
2. I love blog friends. I never posted this, but I meant to. My blog friend turned real friend Beka had her first little sweet baby a few months ago. His name is Huck. I was lucky to be able to help her and her husband take a few photos to announce their pregnancy last summer. I felt so honored to be one of the first to know.
3. Paityn’s BFF. Paityn’s very best girlfriend, Nora, had a major surgery last week. We are so happy and excited to say she is doing awesome. So awesome, in fact, that she got to leave the hospital a day earlier than expected. Nora’s mama and I were pregnant at the same time and the girls were born two weeks apart.
4. I have to do something with all of these photos swimming around on memory cards. Do you print everything out and box them up or stick them in albums? Or do you save them to an external hard drive? I just feel like I have so many pictures in so many different places and they need to be organized. What’s your system?
5. Blogging. I don’t think I’ve mentioned it here yet, but I blog at a few other places, one of which is Kids Activities Blog. You can see posts that I’ve written here. Here is one of my most favorite of all time:
So there is my Five on Friday! You can link up to at….