Goodness on the Go
Our favorite thing to take along with us on the go is GoGo squeeZ. It can go right in my purse without preparation or forethought. It literally is “grab and go” in the truest form. Plus it’s perfect for a snack in the car. They are 100% fruit and or fruit and vegetables, all natural and have no high-fructose corn syrup. No GMO’s. No nuts. No gluten. No dairy. No worries.
My kids love these, especially Paityn. Her favorite flavor is all of them. Right now we have AppleStrawberry and Great’Full Grape stocked in the cabinets. I am LOVING the new Fruit & VeggieZ options that help me sneak veggies into their diet. The Great’Full Grape she’s currently snacking on has sweet potatoes inside–a vegetable I can never get her to eat.
I gave her a GoGo squeeZ in the car one morning and you would have thought I produced a life-size bar of chocolate. She was so excited! I even caught her on video telling me how GoGo squeeZ is “deeeee-wicious!” It’s her new term of endearment for any food she loves.
A video posted by liz nieman (@elizabethn22) on
Valentine’s Day is coming up and there are some really adorable ways to give a GoGo squeeZ to your Valentine! Check these out:
- I like you “Berry” much! The Nerds Wife
- Valentine You’re My Main squeeZ Funky Polkadot Giraffe
- You’re Awesome-sauce Giggles Galore
- You are the apple of my eye DIY Network
What healthy snacks do you keep around for goodness on the go? Comment on this blog post for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
Be sure to check out the GoGo squeeZ website for more information!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “”#gogogiveaway” and #SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/2/2015 – 3/31/2015.