The Aquafresh brand has compensated me in connection with the statements made in this post.
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn’t love fireworks and sparklers? I think I love it so much because it’s in the summer and that means we get to wear shorts and flip-flops and grill our dinner.
I’m a sucker for warm weather so I love everything associated with that season. I especially love finding festive treats to serve at our get-togethers that don’t involve lots of sugary sweets. That’s a hard thing to do, since most of the things I see floating around are cookies and candy. I decided to make a new treat with things I know my kids will eat but that will also look fun for the 4th of July.
These red and blue yogurt bites turned out great and my kids love them.
Healthy 4th of July Yogurt Bites
Here is what you will need:
- Vanilla Greek yogurt (or really, any kind of yogurt you love!)
The recipe is pretty simple: dice your strawberries and halve your blueberries. Place them in a silicone mold and cover with yogurt. Make sure to put the blueberries round side down. As for the strawberries, dice them in very tiny pieces. Leave them in the freezer for about 2 hours and they are ready to eat! You can place them in a bowl sitting on ice so they won’t melt, but they won’t last for long sitting outside of the fridge and freezer, so keep that in mind.
To strengthen and shield your teeth against sugar acid attack from all the treats you might be eating, grab some Aquafresh® Multi-Action Whitening toothpaste. It contains fluoride that provides Sugar Acid Protection, which is so important to help prevent cavities*.
*With twice daily brushing
What is your favorite healthy summertime sweet treat? Tell me the recipe in the comments and you will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/1/2016 – 6/30/2016
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Aquafresh® or GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare