Now that you have started your blog (you’ve got the basics and the design all complete) you are ready to move on! I put together a list of all the blogging resources you will need to really get started as a beginner blogger.
I have everything broken down into sections (affiliate links included) from just starting out, to blog monetization, to social media and beyond. And if you want a little push? Please, please read this article from blogger Jon Morrow. It is the most inspiring thing I’ve ever read.
- Choosing A Blog Name
- 4 Tips for Finding Your Blogging Niche
- Daily Blog Checklist
- What I Learned From Two Failed Blogs
- Tips for New Bloggers
- 10 Things To Do In Your First 3 Months of Blogging
Building A Framework – 35 chapters of immediately actionable strategies and techniques to help you grow your following, work with brands, and make money from your blog.
MONETIZING (making money!)
- Blogging for Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
- How To Get Sponsored Posts Opportunities
- Monetize Your Blog From Day One
- How I Replaced My Job With My Blog
- 5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Blogging Income
- How To Make Money With Google Adsense
- 5 Ways To Make Your Pins Go Viral
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers
- Why You Need Group Pinterest Boards
- How I Doubled My Pinterest Followers In A Month
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES
- Epic Blog One Year Editorial Calendar
- 26 Blogging Tools Used by The Pros
- What Your Blog Post Is Missing
- How To Collaborate With Brands
Just for Food Bloggers
Just for Craft Bloggers
- Blogging for Creatives: How designers, artists, crafters and writers can blog to make contacts, win business and build success
- Tips for Better Blog Photos
Just for Fashion Bloggers
I hope these have been helpful and wish you luck on your new blogging journey!