I am super excited about my new amazing bed makeover. See, even though we just purchased a new mattress last year, I was still hating my bed. I have this obsession with hotel beds. How comfortable they are, how crisp they look, the way the pillows are always fluffed. I really wanted my bed to replicate that.
So one Friday night I decided, when I wake up in the morning, I’m pulling everything off the bed and I’m going shop. (I also had a LOT of cleaning to do as well, but that’s a whole separate issue!) The next day I did just that, went shopping and did my best to replicate the look and feel of a hotel bed. More than anything, I wanted a bed that I was excited to sleep in.
I went to JCPenney and found linens in a mix of white, black and grey to keep a simple and clean color scheme. I found the new Eva Longoria Home™ collection there, and though it would work perfectly. I fell in love with the Marrakech collection, inspired by traditional tiles of Morocco. It was just so beautiful!
I thought the huge black pillows would be extra comfortable to line the back of the bed since we don’t have a headboard and the white curtains would give a nice pop to our grey walls.
Here is a close up of the gorgeous patterns on the curtains.
Here is the full list of what I bought:
- Marrakech 2-pack Curtain Panels
- 3 Large European Black Pillows
- JCPenney Home Boucle Down-Alternative Comforter
- Liz Claiborne® 300tc Liquid Cotton Sheet Set
I got exactly what I was hoping for and I am so happy I did this makeover. I am excited to snuggle up in my bed every night and besides being woken up by a milk-thirsty three-year-old, I’m getting great sleep.
What’s your favorite piece from the Eva Longoria Home™ collection?” Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 JCPenney gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/8/2015 – 7/8/2015
This post is brought to you by JCPenney and SheKnows.