I hate throwing things away – even old plastic containers. You probably do as well. Of course recycling brings up ideas of sorting into special recycle bins – which we LOVE. But, we also really love the idea of re-purposing things to give them new life. (affiliates included)
15 Wildly Cool Things To Make from Plastic Containers
- This jewelry stand from EPBOT only costs $3.72!
- The Frugal Crafter makes homemade beads easy and fun to make.
- I’m astounded at this foot stool from Recycled Crafts because it’s a cost effective way to style your home!
- These rustic containers from Adventures of a Middle Sister only require rope and a glue gun!
- These zipper cases from Make It and Love It are perfect for organizing art supplies.
- My kids are going to love this DIY jump rope from PBS Parents!
- I love these homemade earrings from Happy Family Art because you use heat to warp them.
- I’m stunned at these plastic purses from Filth Wizardry because you crochet to make the straps!
- A plastic bag holder from The Teacher’s Wife is a creative use for old baby wipe containers!
- This bottle bank from Martha Stewart only needs 5 supplies!
- Because of this tip from A Mere Glimpse, I’m never traveling without an empty EOS container again!
- I’m in awe over these plant holders from eHow because you can hang them!
- Who wouldn’t want to make these crocheted bags from Etsy?
- These one of a kind bangles from Fab Art DIY are to die for!
- Make a quick and easy sink extender for little ones for hand washing! via Kids Activities Blog
What about you? Ideas for old plastic containers? Share with us!