I love these awesome trash hacks! I can’t believe I haven’t found them earlier. Hacking your way through the kitchen can make your day and the simple, mundane tasks easier to manage. Plus, who wants trash stinking up their kitchen? I have some great ideas for that very thing!
7 Smart Trash Hacks
1. Odor Eliminating Trash Bags. Keep your kitchen from smelling like trash by grabbing bags that neutralize the odor you put inside. Arm & Hammer odor neutralizers and new, invigorating scents to help keep odors at bay.
Plus, the Hefty Ultra Strong trash bags have active tear resistant technology for better puncture resistance. You can grab these great quality bags at WalMart and Target for a new low price. I have come to realize how important it is to use a quality trash bag – it makes this common household chore so much easier.
2. Trash Bag Organizer. This under the sink trash bag storage is so smart and you can quickly make it with a curtain rod and a few odds and ends from your local hardware store.
3. Hold Your Trash Bag Still. Stick a command strip to the back of your trash bin to hold your bag in place.
4. Upgrade Your Plastic Trash Bin. Use a little spray paint to take a plain, plastic bin and match it to your kitchen!
5. Pack Hanging Clothes. Turn a bag upside down and and poke a whole at the top. Slide the hanger through and pull the bag down over your clothes.
6. Diaper Pail. Instead of using expensive diaper pail accessories to reduce the smell, use odor elimination trash bags.
7. Smart Storage. Use plastic win bins to hold your trash bags under the sink.
What is your favorite hack?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.