These are some of my favorite back to school books for kids. They are perfect for preparing little minds for the first day of school and helping ease their jitters.
We don’t have all of these in our home library, but we sure have a lot! At our local library, they usually have a section this time of year with lots of back to school choices.
Also, you can get most of these on your Kindle so you have access to them instantly. (You can get a free 30 days trial of Kindle Unlimited!)
15 Back To School Books To Ease Kids Worry
- First Day Jitters
- How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
- The Night Before First Grade
- How To Get Your Teacher Ready
- This School Year Will Be The BEST!
- First Day, Hooray!
- Back-to-School Rules
- If You Take A Mouse To School
- Preschool Time
- Kindergarten, Here I Come!
- David Goes To School
- The Pigeon Has To Go To School
- The Day You Begin
- Eddie Gets Ready for School
- Splat The Cat – Back To School, Splat!
Make sure to check out my favorite fun ways to store kids books!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.