Halloween is almost here! Don’t let the holiday pass you by without doing a little arts and crafts. Try one of these awesome Halloween art projects we found on the web. All of these are perfect for the toddler or preschooler in your life. The googley eye art looks so adorable and seems incredibly easy to create!
10 Toddler Halloween Art Projects
1. Gauze Mummy from Mommy Savers
2. Googley Eye Art – from The Scrappe Shop Blog
3. Jack-O-Lantern Coffee Filter Art – from Kids Activities Blog
5. Paint Chip Halloween Art – from Lizzie Jane Baby
6. Paper Plate Pumpkin – from Makobi Scribe
7. Paper Strip Pumpkin – from Mer Mag Blog
8. Pumpkin Seed Art – from All Kids Network
9. Ghost Footprints – from Crafty Morning
10. Shape Witch – from Discover Explore Learn
11. Puffy Ghosts – from Thriving Home Blog
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.
Leave a Reply