Halloween is almost here! Don’t let the holiday pass you by without doing a little arts and crafts. Try one of these awesome Halloween art projects we found on the web.
All of these are perfect for the toddler or preschooler in your life. The googley eye art looks so adorable and seems incredibly easy to create!
10 Toddler Halloween Art Projects
1. Gauze Mummy from The Resourceful Mama
Grab some gauze, construction paper and googley eyes for this easy Halloween craft.
2. Googley Eye Art – from The Scrappe Shop Blog
This is fun because it glows in the dark!
3. Jack-O-Lantern Coffee Filter Art – from Kids Activities Blog
My son and I did this craft years ago when he was little and it was super quick and fun – just enough to hold his attention before wanting to move along to another activity!
One of our all time favorites! Easy, fun and adds fun Halloween decor to your house!
5. Paint Chip Halloween Art – from Lizzie Jane Baby
Grab some free orange and green paint swatches to make this simple craft even the tiniest artists can do.
6. Marble Bat Painting – from Simply Full of Delight
This comes with a free template you can print to make it easy.
7. Window Cling Ghost Craft – from The Suburban Mom
This works on scissor skills and looks so pretty hanging on the window.
8. Bat Silhouette Art – from Easy Peasy and Fun
Let the kids sponge paint as crazy as they’d like to, because when you pull up the template it’s a beautiful painting.
9. Ghost Footprints – from Crafty Morning
This doubles as a sweet keepsake for how tiny your kiddos feet used to be!
10. Bat Handprints – from The Best Ideas for Kids
Another fun craft featuring our kiddos tiny hands!
11. Puffy Ghosts – from Thriving Home Blog
All you need is some glue, cotton balls and the template you can find by following the link above!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.