Freezing at work? Try a heated mouse.
As we speak I am in my office with a space heater running and a blanket draped over my lap. I used to wear gloves to work. Sub-zero temperatures in work offices are a thing and for those of us that are cold, it sucks.
I’ve seen a few things to help keep you warm at work but this new product seemed genius since one of the things that bothers me the most are my fingers.
This Heated Mouse is $21.99 on Amazon.
Here are the details:
- Intelligent temperature control. It starts warming when it goes lower than 38 °C and starts to cool when it goes higher than 45 °C.
- Safety Measures: 38-45 °C circulating temperature. Floating temperature effectively prevent low-temperature burns.
- 30 days money-back and 12-months guaranty.
Here are a few of the Amazon reviews:
- “This is just great. I have Reynauds and struggle with my hands in the winter. This is so warm and comforting – it really helps! I just ordered two more for co-workers. They were so excited about it. Thank you.”
- “I work in a cold office and my fingers get quite achy. I’ve had this mouse a couple months now and it still gets just as warm as it did when I first got it.”
- “I got this as a gift for my Secret Santa and it seriously helps in our freezing office.”
More Things You Need If You’re Cold at Work
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.