My interview by an awesome fellow blogger, Lindsey.
1. What would a perfect day look like to you?
My perfect day would start waking up from the sun shining into my window, looking outside and seeing a blue sky and ocean waves. Guy and I would drink our coffee on the deck overlooking the water and then put on our bathing suits and go lay out on the beach. We’d talk, read books, swim and just be completely care free.
2. If you became president, what is the first thing you would do?
Oh geeze, I don’t know. I would probably make a terrible president! I think if I were president right now I would come up with some brilliant solution to the housing crisis. I don’t know what that solution would be but it would be awesome – I’m the president of the United States, damn it!
3. Chocolate or chips?
Chips! I do have a craving every once in a while for chocolate, but for the most part I am a chips and crackers kind of girl. I’m not really into sweets, especially chocolate. Weird, huh?
4. How did you get into your profession and do you love what you do?
I got into this job by chance. I was unemployed and looking for work and the government contractor my dad worked for had an opening for a receptionist. I got the job and worked hard and learned a lot in the 2 years I spent there. Then I got an offer to be a recruiting coordinator for a different government contractor and jumped at the chance. I love the job and I am very lucky to have some of the benefits I have, ie: my own office, freedom, independence… But I wouldn’t say I love what I do. If I could pick a dream job it would be something with more creativity involved like a graphic designer, or a photographer.
5. What do you love most about your significant other?
I love his devotion to me and our marriage. I love that he is always there for me and is truly my very best friend. It’s an amazing feeling to have a true partner in life.
If you would like to play along here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, “Interview me.” If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five ‘askers’ get the interview!
Sher Bailey is a writer in the Midwest who believes the power of humor, Mod Podge, and grandkids can fix most problems in life. You can find her at SherBailey.com.