I’m a little cray about kitchen gadgets right now. More importantly, things that can save me time, energy and stress. If I can spend a few dollars to cut down on the energy I spend on tedious things, I am in.
Here are my favorite accessories to keep around the kitchen. What’s yours?
10 Marvelous Kitchen Gadgets
1. Crock-Pot Liner Bags – Make slow cooker meals every day of the week and never once wash the pot. I adore these. They’re especially good when you are making really hard to clean things like cheese dip.
2. GripEz Corn Cutter – The absolute easiest and quickest way to remove corn from the cob.
3. Scoop and Release Dropper – Bake cookies way faster by using this tool that scoops the dough and then releases to drop it onto the pan. You never have to scrape it off or use your hands.
4. Cereal Dispenser –Keep your cereal fresher, longer. This dispenser even makes it so kids can pour their own cereal.
5. Can Strainer – I love this tool. This sits on top of your cans to strain the water out without dumping half of the food down the drain.
6. Pot Clip – Prevent messy drips on the counter by keeping your spoon attached to the pot.
7. Microwave Cover – Protect your microwave (so you don’t have to scrub it later) from food messes. Not a lot of worse household chores worse than scraping old food out of the microwave.
8. Clean Flip BBQ Tray – You carry the raw hamburgers out to the grill and then to bring the cooked meat back inside, you either have to wash it (time killer) or grab a new one (now you have two dishes to clean later). This tray has two sides, one for on the way out and one for coming back in.
9. Splatter Screen – Keep grease from splattering during cooking then use it as a colander as well!
10. Butter Cutter – Keep your butter fresh and perfectly sliced when you need it.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.