Check out the newest addition to our back patio. Backyard Discovery sent me their Grill Gazebo – it’s perfect for grilling all year long, rain, shine and even snow.
Backyard Grill Gazebo
If you’ve ever been to Kansas in the month of February you would know just how much of a roller coaster our weather can be. We have days where the sun is out and the kids are jumping on the trampoline, then 72 hours later the schools are cancelled due to snow.
Usually this would mean that the steaks I laid out for dinner would have to be cooked inside since no one wants to stand in front of the grill while snowflakes fell around you. But lucky for us, we had just used the warm weather days to install a grill gazebo from Backyard Discovery that saved the day.
The Backyard Discovery Saxony Grill Gazebo is fully weatherproof. It’s crafted with durable cedar wood and a a rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame.
Not only can is withstand 100mph wind but also 30 inches of snow. Now, we didn’t get anywhere near that amount of snow this time, but I’m happy to know this thing is going to withstand all of the ups and downs of the Kansas seasons.
Some of My Favorite Features
- Installation was definitely a two person job for some parts, but incredibly simple. Everything is labeled perfectly so there was absolutely zero confusion. (You can see highlights of our installation process on Instagram.)
- A PowerPort™ that includes includes 3 USB ports and 3 outlets so you can plug in hanging lights, a blender, speakers, tools, etc.
- Hooks for hanging cooking tools, ensuring that they are easily accessible while you grill.
- Countertops on either side for entertaining or food prep.
- The XL size is wide enough to hold our grill and smoker with plenty of space.
We really love having the coverage over the grill and the extra shade it provides.
I highly recommend Backyard Discovery and I have a discount code for you. Use LOVE&MARRIAGE15 for 15% off your order.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.