Today we have some fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts for the little ones. Like always, we try to find things that the young crafters can complete. We weed through all the projects for you to find the easiest, simplest ones.
I remember being little and anxiously trying to capture leprechauns every year. I don’t think I will continue that tradition with my little ones, but we will definitely do some crafts! What are your St. Patrick’s day traditions?
10 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Little Ones
1. Shamrock Craft from Hands On As We Grow
2. Green Pepper Shamrocks from Learn Play Imagine
3. Toilet Paper Roll Clover from Pretty Prudent
4. Shamrock People from Little Family Fun
5. I Spy Bottle from Modern Parents Messy Kids
6. Blarney Stone from She Knows
7. Shamrock Suncatcher from Squidoo
8. Rainbow Necklace from Babble
9. Paper Plate Shamrock from I Heart Crafty Things
10. Luck Art from The Turquoise Piano
Click on each individual link above to go directly to the original St. Patrick’s day crafts or tutorial.