Cheetos Chicken is a simple meal idea that kids go crazy for. If you struggle to get your kids to sit down to eat dinner, try this!
I have one kiddo that is the pickiest eater around and one that is incredibly adventurous and will try almost anything. The picky one really dislikes meat, so I’m always trying new things to get her to eat protein. Cheetos chicken to the rescue!
This recipe is super easy. First, you’ll crush some Cheetos into crumbs. You can do this by hand the old fashion way or the way I like to do it which is in the food processor.
Then, in a shallow bowl or container, beat an egg. Next, you’ll cut your chicken and dip it in the egg, then the Cheetos. Bake it on 350 for about 30 minutes. Voila!
In the directions below, I don’t list the amounts because it’s simply up to you how much to make. We usually make a batch of about 12 chicken tenders. If you run out of egg or Cheetos while making your chicken, just add more.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut your chicken breast up into strips.
- Take your Cheetos and crush them into crumbs.
- Dip your chicken strips into the beaten egg.
- Then roll in Cheeto crumbs and lay on a baking sheet.
- Place Cheetos Chicken Fingers in the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.