Christmas art projects are so much fun. We are excited to share with you our top nine projects that are specifically chosen for your toddler. Christmas is the perfect time to spend time with our little ones creating and crafting.
Christmas Art Projects for Toddlers
1. Christmas Tree Art from My Montessori Journey
2. Cork Stamped Snowflake from No Time for Flash Cards
3. Elf Hat Design printable from Kids Activities Blog
4. Glitter Tree Ornament from Learn Create Love
5. Glitter Reindeer from Craft Crazy Mom
6. Glue Snowflakes from Factory Direct Craft
7. Gorgeous Holiday Decor from My Backyard Eden
8. Handprint Santa from Teacher Time 123
9. Popsicle Stick Snowman from Sassy Dealz
Click each link to go directly to the original post or tutorial. Merry Christmas!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.