Valentine crafts are so much fun to make. We love Valentine’s Day and look forward to any holiday that gives us an excuse to craft – and to eat sweets! It can be difficult to find crafts for the younger group of kids and so we’ve rounded up some that we thought they would love.
Here are some fabulous valentine crafts that I found for even the smallest crafter.
10 Valentine Crafts for Little Ones
1. Mosaic Heart from No Time for Flash Cards
2. Heart Wreath from About.com
3. Marshmallow Heart from Little Family Fun
4. Paper Plate Heart from Crafty Morning
5. Bumblebee Printable Craft from Kids Activities Blog
6. Popsicle Stick Frame from Eighteen25
7. Plastic Bottle Vase from Hands On As We Grow
8. Heart Footprints from Craftulate
9. Heart Bookmarks from Scholastic
10. Secret Message in a Bottle from Minieco
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.