This holiday drink recipe is super easy to make and is loaded with spiced cranberry flavor. A Christmas Cranberry Cocktail will go perfect at your holiday dinner or ugly Christmas sweater party!
The Perfect Christmas Cocktail
Everything about this drink screams holidays! The fresh cranberries and rosemary on top, the festive seasonal Sprite and of course the cranberry vodka make this an epic holiday drink. (Here are 15 more favorite Christmas Cocktails.)
Ingredients You Need
- Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite: This is seasonal and you can only find it during the holiday season. “Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry infuses the crisp lemon-lime flavor of Sprite with a warm spice blend and tart Cranberry flavor.”
- Cranberry Vodka: We used the brand Deep Eddy but you can use whichever cranberry vodka you’d like.
- Ice: Place ice in per drink so you don’t water it down.
- Optional but highly recommended: Fresh cranberries, fresh rosemary, paper straws.
How To Make Christmas Cranberry Cocktail
Step One: Start with your favorite cocktail glass, and fill it with ice. These Jingle Juice glasses on Amazon are super cute for this!
Step Two: Pour one shot of vodka into the glass. (Increase to two if you’re using an extra large glass.)
Step Three: Fill the remainder of the glass with Cranberry Sprite.
Step Four: Top with fresh rosemary and cranberries on a cocktail stick for a festive garnish.
We also really love this drink at Thanksgiving. November is a great time to find lots of fresh cranberries at your local grocery store.
More Drink Recipes To Try
Christmas Cranberry Cocktail
- Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite seasonal
- Cranberry Vodka
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in 1 shot of Cranberry Vodka.
- Top off with Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite
- Garnish with Rosemary & fresh cranberries.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.