I love printing off my Instagram photos. I kept ordering them and as they were starting to pile up with no where to put them I started collecting ideas.
These are my favorite ways to display those IG pics besides in your feed. Look to number 3 for the idea that I use now and the one I adore!
How To Display Instagram Photos
1. Wall Ledge – This tutorial shows you how to make a simple wall ledge (for under $20) to sit your photos on. From Apartment Therapy
2. Framed with Fabric – Make your small Instagram photos pack a huge punch by using extra large square frames (like these) and matting them with textured fabric. From Young House Love
3. Dump Them In A Basket – Here is what I do! Ready for this? Take a basket, fill it with your IG pics and put it on your coffee table. Genius, right? So simple but so smart. Your visitors can just pick them up and look through them!
4. Ribbon Display – This is how I displayed photos from Paityn’s first year at her birthday party. I took an empty photo frame and glued a few thick, pink ribbons to the back. Then I just used tape to attach the photos in order from birth to one year.
5. Books – Artifact Uprising has the most gorgeous Instagram photo books. They’re absolutely stunning. Printing your photos in books and showcasing them on a shelf or an end table would be a good way to keep them contained and make showing them off easy.
6. IG Wall – This huge Instagram wall is a gorgeous display. Follow the instructions here to make your own. From Gimme Some Oven
7. Wire Baskets – I would never have thought to hang wire baskets on the wall for my IG prints but this is a genius idea! From Jess Mcclenahan
If you’re not sure where to go for printing, my absolute favorite place to print individual Instagram photos is Printstagram – their quality is the best I have found so far and they have tons of options (photobooks, magnets, t-shirts, posters, etc.)
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.
When you become comfy with steps to make savings employing deals, you’ll positively get
pleasure from more savings that you just mayn’t understand were available.
But, that cann’t automatically create Hostmonster
a better hosting company, which we are going to arrive at later inside the
Open the Instagram app on your mobile device or tablet and navigate to the profile of the user whose photos you want to display. Tap on the photo you want to display, then tap the “share” icon (the arrow pointing to the right) below the photo. From there, you can choose to share the photo to your own Instagram profile, send it to someone via direct message, or copy the link to share it elsewhere.download video instagram