Easter cupcakes are a yummy and fun holiday treat to make!
I LOVE baking for holidays, especially Easter. It’s so fun to start using bright colors in the Spring after the dreaded winter season. To me, Easter is so great because it means warmer weather is on the way and I can’t wait for winter to be officially over.
Since we’re obsessed with all things cupcakes I wanted to share my favorite Easter cupcakes that are so cute. And delicious. And fun!
Oh, and over here are a bunch of fun Easter breakfasts, too!
1. Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Bunnies from My Name Is Snickerdoodle. These are simple and elegant.
2. White Chocolate Easter Egg Cupcakes from Garnish and Glaze
3. Bunny Butt Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. How much fun are these cute Easter bunny butts? If you like coconut you will definitely love these.
4. Fondant Bunny Cupcakes from Happy Foods Tube. If you have some familiarity with working with fondant, this is a great dessert for you to wow everyone at Easter brunch.
5. Easter Basket Cupcakes from Baking A Moment. Yummy buttercream frosting with a fondant handle.
6. Easter Chick Cupcakes from Preppy Kitchen. These are so dang cute!!
7. Sheep Cupcakes from Crazy Adventures in Parenting
8. Cadbury Cream Cupcakes from I Heart Naptime. Using everyone’s favorite Easter chocolate: Cadbury Eggs.
9. Robin’s Nest Cupcakes from Tastes of Lizzy. Using candy, chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles.
10. Jelly Bean Cupcakes from The First Year Blog. Super easy and totally cute.
11. Pull Apart Easter Bunny Cupcake Cake – from Crafty Morning.
12. Carrot Cupcakes with Orange Chocolate Covered Strawberries – recipe from Big Family Blessings
Have fun with these yummy cupcake recipes!
More Fun Easter Stuff!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.