Where I live it doesn’t just get cold, it gets downright freezing. Our cats definitely start to come inside more often when the temperature drops, but they’re still cats and they still spend a lot of their day outdoors.
I just found this heated and insulated cat house on Amazon for $67.99 and knew I had to get it.
Here are the details:
- It’s made with 600 denier nylon with a vinyl backing that makes it waterproof.
- The roof hangs over the 2 doors to keep cats warm, safe and dry.
- Keeps your kitties warm all winter long, even in sub-zero temperatures.
- The heated floor Included with this product has been rigorously tested and is certified by met laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian Electrical safety standards.
- Thermostatically controlled by an internal preset thermostat to safely keep your pets warm.
Apparently everyone on Amazon is totally digging this. It has 3,197 5-star ratings! Don’t you love that you can find out what everyone thinks of something before you buy it? It makes me feel so much more comfortable about paying for something when I know others love it.
Here are a few of the Amazon reviews:
- “He took to the shelter immediately and even became very protective of it. It warmed up nicely inside and he spent many cold nights inside staying warm”
- “My cats are very happy and warm.”
- “One of the best purchases we have ever made.”
- “Stray cat used it right away keeping her warm and safe. She is now a part of the household and living inside my house.”
And if you want some more style, they do make it in barn style, cottage and log cabin. So cute!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.