– B has another ear infection complete with 103 fever and sleepless nights. I think we’re going to be looking into tubes, unfortunately. Behold, the pathetic, sick babe:
– Sunday night my mom will be on national television! We are all so excited to watch her on HGTV’s annual special Endless Yardsale. It’s on 8p/7c – you should watch, I promise you’ll laugh at least once. 🙂 (You should read her blog too, it’s funny.)
– I feel like it may be time to try and wean B from his bottle. I have a hard time with this because part of me just feels like who cares? I think this is one of those things I am letting society and other mom’s make me feel like I need to do. And that isn’t even them saying things to me, just me noticing that other babies don’t have a bottle so I feel like mine shouldn’t. He drinks his water from a sippy, no problem, but he refuses milk from any other container but a bottle.
– This week I’ve been taking pictures and documenting our days for a Week in the Life book like this one that Ali Edwards did. It is a huge undertaking but I’m looking forwarding to the final product.
– My husband hit a pot hole on a back road last weekend and yesterday we got an estimate for the damage. Yes, damage from a pot hole. The total is slightly over $4,000! Thank goodness for insurance and low deductibles.
– Sprint is finally getting the iPhone!! I’ve been waiting years for this announcement.
– Monday is scheduled as my first day of work. I feel like hyperventilating. I honestly have no clue how I’m going to get through it. Also, I have a hard enough time managing life without a full-time job – you know, the house cleaning, laundry, errand running – how am I going to pull all of this off? It is just overwhelming me right now in a really bad way.
– Don’t forget to take a peak at all of my holiday card designs – the digital files are only $10 and I think they’re pretty cute if I do say so myself!
– I walked in the other room for like, two minutes, left my laptop on the couch and came back to see that Brady had somehow made this our background image:
I don’t know who this is, where he found the picture, or how he did it.
– We booked a holiday mini-session with our birth and newborn photographer and I can’t wait to FINALLY get an updated family photo! I am crazy excited.
– Yesterday morning while watching Sesame Street they played a clip of a little cartoon girl blowing bubbles. We had to rewind and watch over and over because Brady laughed so hard. Luckily, I got it on video.
Sher Bailey is a writer in the Midwest who believes the power of humor, Mod Podge, and grandkids can fix most problems in life. You can find her at SherBailey.com.