This week I’m saying SO WHAT! if…
- I fall asleep on the couch every night. Like, every. single. night. I prefer it, really.
- I just made my first hair appointment of 2012. Yea, you read that right. I can just never find a free moment to myself and guess what? Tomorrow I have to cancel it.
- I can’t wait to dig into whatever candy Brady inherits tonight. No way am I letting a two-year old eat it all so I’ll be doing him a favor, right?
- I don’t get to dress Brady as Alfalfa tonight like I would have liked. If the kids wants to be Captain America, he’s going to be Captain America!
- If I end up making a trip to WalMart every other day. I just can never seem to remember everything I need.
- If I find it hilarious when Paityn passes gas. Baby farts are cute!
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?
Sher Bailey is a writer in the Midwest who believes the power of humor, Mod Podge, and grandkids can fix most problems in life. You can find her at SherBailey.com.