Breakfast gets totally overlooked on Thanksgiving, doesn’t it? We’re so focused on our huge dinner that we forget all about the most important meal of the day. Poor breakfast. So mistreated.
I for one love breakfast and don’t want to skip it on November 27th. In fact, it can even be fun and festive! Here are some awesome Thanksgiving breakfast ideas I found I thought I would share.
10 Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas
1. Take a bag of donut holes and add pretzel sticks, nutella and sprinkles to make them look like acorns. So adorable! From Made from Pinterest.
2. Turn your pancakes into a turkey with this idea from Betty Crocker. Use cinnamon apples for the turkey feathers.
3. These homemade pumpkin donuts from Food by Teva sound sooooo delicious. Plus, they’re gluten free.
4. Take your normal piece of peanut butter toast and add a few embellishments to make him a turkey! Kids will love this one. From Little Nummies.
5. Add bacon, edible eyeballs and a candy corn nose to your canned cinnamon rolls to make them look like a turkey! From Pillsbury.
6. If you’re not too worried about overloading on sweets, try this delicious turkey donut idea from Dimple Prints.
7. Another awesome turkey pancake recipe uses eggs and fruit as the feathers to keep a balanced breakfast. From Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
8. Disguise your everyday Pop-Tarts into turkey legs! This is such a cute idea!
9. Make a toasted peanut butter sandwich with fruit feathers for a healthy breakfast idea from Working Moms Edible Art.
10. This fruit turkey is healthy, beautiful and would go great with a side of eggs! From Skinny Twinkie.