If you have a preschool aged kiddo that loves art projects, you are going to love this list! These are the absolute best, most fun art projects you’re going to find. They’re easy, beautiful, and perfectly selected for 3-4 year olds.
1. Use this free fish printable and let your kids dip a celery stick into paint to make a fun effect! Add a googley eye and you’re all done! From Crafty Morning
2. Hang paper vertically and let your kids paint using small pipettes, letting the paint run down the paper. Mix different colors and create a really fun work of art. From Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
3. This fun project incorporates a little science with art. Have kids stand on a step ladder and drop paint dipped pom poms onto their paper. They’ll be able to see the splat patterns change depending on how far away they are! From Fun A Day
4. Create a fun watercolor effect by drawing on a paper towels with different color markers and then “painting” it with water. From Happy Hooligans
5. Another fun food to create art with is a potato. My kids adore Monsters Inc. and now they can make their own painted Sully and Mikey. From I Heart Arts N Crafts
6. One of the most fun art projects I’ve found is putting a fun shaped paper inside a plastic baggie with a few squirts of paint. Seal it up and squish it around to create cool colors. From Toddler Approved
7. You can even use bubbles to create art! Use this bubble solution recipe and blow bubbles onto paint for a fun project. From Kids Activities Blog
8. Grab a salad spinner, a coffee filter and a a few dabs of paint and make this spinning art. So cool! From Babble Dabble Do
9. Try making this fun tape resist art on aluminum foil! This creates a really fun look. From Learn Play Imagine
10. I love thinking outside of the box and finding new ways to create art. This fun idea uses nuts and bolts dipped in paint to make some really cool art! From Picklebums
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.