I made this birthday scavenger hunt for Brady’s 4th birthday this year. I decided to stay home from work and we would spend the day spending time together. Since his and Paityn’s birthdays are only two weeks apart we had their party together the weekend prior.
Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Since you just had breakfast, let’s go get a drink. Your next clue will be waiting in the sink.
- I wonder where your next clue is, let’s go and take a look. I think it might be hiding inside your favorite book.
- You did it! You found the clue! The next one might be hiding inside your tennis shoes.
- Wow! You’re really good at this, so here’s a harder one. This clue is waiting in the place that you have fun.
- Time to get your present. Ok, here we go. It’s patiently waiting for you where we dry our clothes.
- Here is your birthday gift. Hope it packs a punch. Have a fantastic birthday – we love you oh so much.
I loved adding a little something extra to his gift. I want my kids to always remember their birthdays as special days where we celebrated their life and how happy we are they’re here.