This strawberry cookie dough dip is delicious! I am totally obsessed with dessert dips and this one is amazing.
What’s even better than having cookies is having something to dip them in! This cookie dough dip is my new favorite and it only takes four ingredients. Easy peasy! If you like this you’ll also really love our Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats.
Strawberry Cookie Dough Dip
This would be fun for a pink birthday party, especially a unicorn party or a Pinkalicious theme party! Or ya know, anytime you just want to make a fun treat. There’s no wrong time to make a cookie dough dip!
- 1 box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 container of cool whip
- 1/3 cup of milk
- Pink sprinkles
- Let the cream cheese sit out to get to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cool whip and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add in 2/3 of the cake mix – you will not need the whole box.
- Add 1/3 cup of milk.
- Mix together until blended – it will look a bit clumpy.
- Add more milk as needed.
- Top with your favorite sprinkles.
Serving Cookie Dough Dip
You can serve this cookie dough dip with any cookie or cracker you want, even fruit! My favorite is vanilla wafers, graham crackers and waffle cones. I just break the waffle cones into small pieces and use them to dip. Yum!
This is a really fun recipe everyone will love! Check out more dessert dips on Pinterest!
We love to feature guest articles written by fantastic authors. Do you want to be a guest contributor? Email email@example.com