Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. These Halloween Mantle Decor Ideas have been inspiring me to try some new things this year.
I think I love decorating for Halloween because by the time it rolls around it has been months since I’ve decorated for a holiday. Once the Christmas stuff comes down in January, I usually take a long break of holiday decorating until we get back to Halloween.
Halloween Mantle Decor Ideas
1) I love how fun and colorful this idea is with disco balls, white skeletons and a custom family as Zombies sketch to project onto your smart TV. So cool! Idea from Stephanie Hanna
2) A Hocus Pocus sign and some fun Skeletons make a festive Halloween Mantle. I love that the skeleton has his dog with him.
3) This mantle idea features a mostly black and white color theme with just a little pop of orange. Battery operated candles are great for Halloween decor because they give the same cool ambiance without having to worry about lighting them. Most of them are on a timer as well (or a remote), so you can just set them up for the evening.
4) I’m obsessed with these Colorful Pumpkins I found from Kara Whitten. If the dark blacks and oranges aren’t your style, give this a try. She also filled her fireplace with balloons with drawn on Jack-O-Lantern faces. So fun!!
5) These Googley Eye Pumpkins idea from Lay Bay Lay are super silly. Add some googley eyes to some paper bats, too!
6) An all black spooky spider mantle is a great idea and easy to pull together.
7) Use some Foraged twigs and fake bugs like this idea from Modern Glam.
8) How cool are these Creepy Hand Lanterns? They look really awesome with a fog machine in the background.
10) Creepy green Moss and giant spider and web makes this mantle feel like you’re in a haunted house.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.