Monster Cookies for Halloween are colorful, silly and most importantly: yummy. This Halloween if you’re looking for a fun and super easy homemade treat, check this out! Jump to Recipe
I love making fun treats for my kids at Halloween. In my mind, it sort of kicks off the holiday months and baking always gets me into the holiday spirit.
Monster Cookies for Halloween
There are a couple of things that I love about these Halloween cookies. For starters, it’s a really unique recipe that creates a really chewy, soft cookie. (You’ll notice what I mean in the ingredients section.)
Secondly, the texture of these make a fun crinkle that goes well with the monster theme. Lastly of course, is the funny eye balls.
Ingredients You Need
This ingredient list for these Monster Cookies is short and simple.
- Cake Mix – any light color cake mix will work here: white or vanilla.
- Cream Cheese – the hidden chewy ingredient! Important: let this set out to room temperature. Cold cream cheese is impossible to mix.
- Egg – just one!
- Butter – I like sweet cream butter for this one but any will work.
- Vanilla – the real stuff is a bit tastier than imitation.
- Powdered Sugar – for the sugary coating.
- Food Coloring – in various colors: orange, green, blue, red, purple etc.
- Edible Eyeballs – they make these in several sizes and it can be fun to try them all!
How To Make Monster Cookies
Prep time for these is around 5 or so minutes – super easy!
Mix up the butter, vanilla, egg and cheese. (You remembered to bring the cheese to room temp, right?)
Add in the cake mix, give it a stir, then knead the dough.
Seperate the dough into as many small bowls as you have colors. Add a few drops of food coloring to dye.
Roll the dough into small balls then roll them generously into powdered sugar.
Bake! When the cookies are done, add the candy eyeballs and enjoy.
Monster Cookies for Halloween parties served on a festive platter are so fun. Serve them with a Bat Charcuterie Board and Bat Brownies!
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 box Cake mix white or yellow
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Food coloring
- 3 tbsp Powdered sugar
- Whisk butter, vanilla, egg and cheese.
- Add the cake mix and knead the dough.
- Divide into several small bowls and add food coloring to each in a different color.
- Roll the dough into balls, then roll generously in powdered sugar.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Add the candy eyes to the cookies while they are still warm (but not hot).
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.
Ver online doramas coreanas, chinos, Tailandia, Japones, Estrenos Doramas conDoramasmp4 en español gratis.
drift boss says
I feel these cakes are more cute than horror haha
five nights at freddy's says
Salutations to all. Since I’m a new user, I’m hoping you can help.
TikTok to MP4 says
Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts.
Papa's Pizzeria says
It’s time for cookies like Halloween styles
I stumbled upon this great Halloween-themed cookie recipe while taking a break from my work at ExpertToday, a company that specializes in HVAC installation and repair. As much as I love working with air conditioners and heaters, it’s always refreshing to take a break and indulge in some fun holiday baking. These monster cookies look delicious and I can’t wait to try them out with my family. It’s important to take some time off and enjoy the little things in life, especially during busy workdays. But when it comes to systems, my company has got you covered for all your installation and repair needs. https://experttoday.pro