This 30-Day Gratitude Challenge is a super simple way to being a happier you.
Looking around your world and finding the things you love makes you slowly become more appreciative of your surroundings and more willing to acknowledge them.
“Gratitude helps you fall in love with the life you already have.”
Grab a notebook or journal or just your iPhone and take the time to write down your answer each day. If you want to write more than just a word or two, great! On the days you can barely squeak out the answer, that’s great as well. Just make sure to do it every day!
30-Day Gratitude Challenge
Write the answer to these prompts down every single day.
- Something about your body.
- Something you find beautiful.
- A song.
- An accomplishment of yours.
- A friend.
- Something that smells good.
- Something that makes you smile.
- A happy memory.
- Something you like about where you live.
- A person in your family.
- A food you love.
- An ability.
- A person.
- Something you are looking forward to.
- A lesson that taught you something meaningful.
- A person you look up to.
- A personality trait of yours.
- An item you use every day.
- Something about work.
- A holiday you love.
- A technology.
- Something that made you laugh recently.
- Anything that struck you as nice today
- A book, magazine or podcast.
- Another person.
- Something in nature.
- A gift you have received.
- Something that makes me hopeful.
- A compliment you have received.
- Something I’m passionate about.
I would love to hear about your experience with this challenge and encourage you to share with a friend!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.