If there is one common sentiment among mothers, one recurrent complaint, it’s that we are tired. We almost never (ever) get the appropriate amount of sleep. We know that’s what we’re signing up for and we’re OK with it, but we’d certainly love to not LOOK so tired.
5 Quick Ways Moms Can Look Less Tired
1. Get Garnier Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream™: Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream. This is number one because this night cream is incredible! Rub it on your skin before you go to bed and it will work for you while you sleep. Isn’t that genius? This is an anti-aging cream infused with Lavender Essential Oil, Rare Plant Extracts & Adenosine. After using this one time, 96% of people said their skin felt softer when they woke up.
2. Circle your eyes with a very light color concealer. Follow this technique showing you exactly how to apply the concealer to make your eyes look more rested. This is so smart!
3. Give yourself a massage. A puffy eye massage that is. These simple instructions show you how to massage away the bags under your eyes.
4. Add color. If you’re tired and not well rested, adding a bright pop of color to your face can really make a big difference. A bright lipstick or a peach colored blush can really do the trick.
5. Drink water. This is a bit redundant but I can’t possibly leave this one off the list. Drinking water promotes skin circulation which is really going to help you look more rested and less like you could fall asleep any moment.
Another great thing to keep around is the Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream: Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream – it reduce signs of dark circles, bags and tired looking eyes. It’s a great addition to your evening routine.
Can’t get your nightly beauty sleep? Garnier has you covered with prizes that will make you look like you didn’t miss a wink! Enter the Sleep With This Sweepstakes now for the chance to win Garnier Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream, a Westin Heavenly® Bed and more. Plus receive a $1 coupon* to try Garnier’s Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream out for yourself. Enter daily for a chance to win a Miracle Sleeping Cream product prize package.
Do you plan to try Garnier’s Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream to help fight wrinkles and the signs of fatigue? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 VISA gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/11/15 – 6/30/15.
Be sure to visit the Garnier brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.