One of our favorite family activities is going to Chuck E. Cheese’s. Every time we ask our kids what they want to do on the weekend their answer is always the same. We’re almost always happy to go for an afternoon of fun, for a birthday or little celebrations during the week.
5 Reasons We Love Chuck E. Cheese’s
1. Kid-Friendly Games. I love that the games are all perfect for young kids. I know that they my little ones will actually be able to play the games there because they are age appropriate. There is also a section for the younger kids so even when my daughter was a toddler she could still find a game to play!
2. Great Food. My kids and I love the pizza there. They have one of the best cheese pizzas around and a great salad bar. And now they have a new menu featuring some delicious choices like buffalo cheesy bread, a chicken caesar wrap and more!
3. It’s Affordable. Taking your kids out for an afternoon or evening of fun and games can be really expensive. Chuck E. Cheese’s is totally affordable. We can grab dinner, a bunch of tokens for games and maybe even a sweet treat and not break the bank.
4. It’s A Safe Place To Play. I love that when I walk into Chuck E. Cheese’s that you and your kids hands are stamped and that you cannot leave with a child without having a matching number. It always makes me feel extra safe knowing if we get separated for a moment that no one can but me can take him out of the building.
5. There’s Incentive for Good Behavior. Have you heard of the reward calendar? You can encourage your kids to finish tasks like homework, chores and brushing your teeth by printing one of these calendars and turning it in for extra coins. What an awesome incentive for good behavior!
What are you and your family looking forward to most during your next visit?
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.