Hacks seem to be all the rage right now. Life hacks, beauty hacks, mom hacks… I mean, who knew you could use a maxi pad to fix broken underwire in your bra? So cool. And good to know for sure.
I saw some a baby wipe container hack and I was so impressed. I thought to myself, “I wonder how many other ones I can find?” So I looked and I found a bunch. They are pretty awesome so I wanted to share.
18 Clever Baby Wipe Container Hacks
2. Store lots of little toys and craft items in the gorgeously made chalkboard storage tubs. (via A Girl and Her Needle)
3. Secretly hide your stash of feminine products in an empty baby wipe container for easy storage. (via Gibby’s Place)
5. Easily grab those plastic grocery bags by storing them in a wipe container. This awesome blog even has a pretty free printable to go with it. (via Motherhood Trade)
6. You can plant vegetables in wipe containers! How is that for a hack? (via Home Talk)
7. This genius turned a travel size wipe container into a clutch! (via So You Think You’re Crafty)
9. Paityn LOVES putting tiny objects into a container, dumping it out, and doing it again. This fun toddler game is perfect for that! (via And Next Comes L)
10. Cut some felt into Mr. Potato-head shapes by following this template, and keep it in a travel wipes box for on the go play. (via The Dagenais Daily)
11. Explore the senses with this touch and feel activity where your kids reach into the container and use their sense of touch to determine what is inside. (via No Time For Flashcards)
12. Use two wipe containers and some yarn to make these fun dinosaur stilts. (via Laly Mom)
13. If your kids love sensory bins, then why not take them with you? These portable bins are so much fun! (via Connecting Family and Seoul)
14. Make rainbow discs to play this color drop game that’s perfect for babies. (via Plain Vanilla Mom)
15. Legos are messy but with this hack you can take them with you to play on to go! (via Mommy Testers)
16. Use the top of a few empty baby wipe containers to make this amazing peek-a-boo family tree. (via No Time for Flash Cards)
17. Make a pretend spy laptop made from an empty baby wipes case and these free printables. (via Inner Child Fun)
18. Turn a travel size plastic wipe container into a first aid kit that fits right in your purse. (via Mommyhood Craft Corner)
What are your favorite life hacks?
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.