1. Ate way too much Mexican food.
2. Played UFC Undisputed on PS3 – lost and quit.
3. Slept in on Saturday.
4. Cleaned the house.
5. Spent over an hour giving the couch cushions a good scrub.
6. Hubby built a cool fire pit by the new patio.
7. Ate dinner outside.
8. Went to sing Karaoke but the DJ was awful.
9. Took a ride on my dad’s boat.
10. Accidentally fell in the freezing cold lake water.
11. Used SPF45 but still got burnt.
12. On the way back to the dock, my shirt flew out of the boat and into the water.
13. We turned around and were able to retrieve it.
14. Took a great picture for Parallel.
15. Kissed hubby goodnight and went to sleep.
Sher Bailey is a writer in the Midwest who believes the power of humor, Mod Podge, and grandkids can fix most problems in life. You can find her at SherBailey.com.