I don’t know about your house, but around here we make a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. My kids are PB&J crazy! Did you know how many totally crazy ways you can make this classic treat? I was shocked when I realized people were making peanut butter and jelly ice popcorn and peanut butter and jelly milkshakes – I had no idea! Here are some crazy cool ways to make a PB&J.
Not Your Mama’s Peanut Butter and Jelly!
1. Ice Cream – Yes, you read that write, you can make peanut butter and jelly ice cream! So cool.
2. PB&J Cups – Just like a Reece’s cup but with peanut butter and jelly. It’s Vegan, too!
3. Blondies – Everyone loves blondies! Make them with a little PB&J next time!
4. Cupcakes – These look so good – totally making these for the next family birthday!
5. Cookies – This looks like the next cookie recipe I’ll be trying out.
7. Grilled PB&J – I have never thought about grilling a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but that sounds awesome!
Have you heard of the PB N’J Spreader? Spread your ingredients without mixing them together!
8. Cresent Rolls – Put a little PB&J in your crescent rolls next time for a sweet treat.
9. Popcorn – I love popcorn and this sounds like such a fun recipe the kids would enjoy.
10. Donuts – I have such a weakness for donuts – this would be fun to make (and eat).
11. Frozen PB&J – Layer peanut butter, jelly and oats and freeze them for a cool breakfast treat.
12. French Toast – This sounds like a fantastic way to make french toast!
13. Overnight Oats – These oats go into the fridge and are waiting for you in the morning for breakfast! Love it.
14. Mug Cake – I love things you can make in a mug because I want my desserts NOW not later.
15. Scones – If you like scones, try making them with a little PB&J!
16. Milkshake – This milkshake is not only carb-free but has NO sugar! Count me in…
17. Pie Sticks – These tiny pie sticks are just adorable.
18. Smoothie – A portable, gluten free version of your favorite sandwich.
19. Fudge – I love fudge so much – doesn’t this just sound delicious?
20. Cookie Dip – This would be a fun idea for a movie night or a party!
21. Macaroons – Macaroons are so hard to make but with this delicous looking peanut butter cream, it seems totally worth the effort.
22. Chicken Wings – Say what? I’ll admit, it sounds a little weird, but I bet it tastes great.
23. Puppy Chow – A new take on a traditional favorite. Yummmm.
24. Popsicles – I love making homemade posicles so this one is next on my list to try for sure.
25. Quesadilla – Wow! This looks delicious.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.