Get ready to kick your favorite Summer cocktail down to second place. This Peach Sangria is super easy, refreshing and incredibly delicious.
The basic recipe here is just four ingredients, with a couple additional things you can add to make it a little more fun!
This is what we usually call a white wine Sangria recipe. Sangria is typically made with red wine but I much prefer it with white, especially if I want to make something with a more tropical flavor.
One thing I love about Peach Sangria is that it’s so very simple to make and it comes out perfect every single time.
Ingredients You Will Need
Peach Lemonade Vodka: This is by the brand Smirnoff and is really tasty.
Peach Wine: We used Barefoot Peach Fruitscato. It’s a fruity, sweet white wine that is great on it’s own but even better mixed with these ingredients.
V-8 Splash Mango Peach: This adds such great fruity flavor the our sangria recipe.
Canned Peaches: One full 15 ounce can of peaches, not drained.
Extras: Peach Rings candy, mint leaves and paper straws. This makes the drink fun and festive but you don’t have to have these things to make the drink.
How To Make Peach Sangria
Essentially, you are going to dump the ingredients and go. Really. I just love a simple recipe.
- Fill a glass pitcher with ice.
- Add in one at a time: peaches, bottle of wine, peach vodka and lastly, V-8 juice.
- Stir and pour into glasses, adding a fun straw and some peach rings.
Since this cocktail comes straight out of the gate with tons of great peach flavor, we don’t have to let it sit overnight like a lot of Sangrias. You can go from unloading groceries to drinking a glass of refreshing Peach Sangria on the patio in under five minutes.
- 2 Cups Peach Lemonade Vodka
- 1 Bottle Bottle Peach Wine
- V-8 Mango Peach
- Ice Cubes
- 15 oz Can Peach Slices
- Peach Rings
- Mint Leaves
- Add ice cubes into a pitcher.
- Pour in the can of peaches. Juices and all.
- Pour in the whole bottle of peach wine.
- Add two cups of peach lemonade vodka.
- Top off with V-8 Mango Peach juice.
- When pouring into individual glasses, add peach rings & mint for garnish.
Looking for more cocktail and adults-only treats? Here are a few of our favorites.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.