Deep Fried Snickers coated in powdered sugar are melt-in-your-mouth amazing. I’m obsessed with the caramel and chocolate oozing out of the doughy bun.
This quick dessert recipe is a mashup of two of my favorite things.
Deep Fried Snickers
Ever since my second pregnancy I’ve loved Snickers bars. They had never been my top choice (although certainly not the last) but having a baby in your body changes things about you.
A love of Snickers wasn’t one I expected. What I should have anticipated though, is that I would find new ways to eat them like a fried Snickers bar.
Want to make them? Well, it’s super easy because you need just four ingredients.
How To Make A Fried Snickers
First, grab your ingredients. You will need:
- Miniature Snickers bars
- A package of crescent rolls
- Powdered sugar
- Butter spray
- Air Fryer (or other frying device like an oven fryer)
The instructions are super easy.
- Freeze Snickers. You want these to be completely frozen before you fry them.
- Unroll Crescents. Just like you would if you were making them the traditional way.
- Wrap. Place a frozen mini Snickers inside and wrap it up.
- Fry. Air fry your wrapped Snickers and sprinkle with powdered sugar before diving in.
Don’t they look amazing? Plus, since we made them in the air fryer, we didn’t have to deal with all the messy grease dripping. And sure, maybe, slightly less calories.
Have you ever made a fried dessert in your air fryer? If you have, tell me which one in the comments.
More Recipes To Try
Deep Fried Snickers
- Frozen Snickers
- Crescent Rolls
- Cooking Spray
- Powered Sugar
- Freeze Snickers bars until hard.
- Unroll the crescent rolls.
- Place 1 Frozen Snickers in the center of each individual crescent roll. (Frozen Snickers will prevent melting too much in the air fryer)
- Wrap the crescent roll around the Snickers.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve & enjoy!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.