Do you ever try to bake something that turns into a total disaster? Yeah, I thought so. It happens all the time. Last week I sat out to make some cookies I found online and let’s just say it did NOT go as planned.
But in the mess, I created something awesome and delicious and I’m so excited to share it!
What started out as your average chocolate crinkle cookies turned into these soft and chewy Frozen cookies that the whole family devoured. Here is how I made them.
Frozen Inspired Cookies
Don’t they look so fun?! They look like something Elsa would be proud of for sure.
- A package of Pillsbury Funfetti Aqua Blue
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil in a bowl.
- Then, add in the powdered sugar. Stir.
- Drop the mix in spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and sprinkles.
- Bake on 375 for 8 minutes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan.
These cookies are incredibly soft and chewy. When we first put them in the oven after our initial disaster, we were standing by just waiting to pull out a mess of cookie mix that had run all together into a giant blob. I looked at them in disbelief when they looked like this. And I was even more shocked when I tasted one.
Let’s just say they didn’t last in our house for long!
NEXT UP –> ELSA INSPIRED CHOCOLATE BARK!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.