At Thanksgiving we sure love our pies, but I’m all about the cookies. If you want something a little different than the norm, make one of these yummy Thanksgiving Cookies.
Also check out our favorite fun Thanksgiving Breakfast ideas!
All The Best Thanksgiving Cookies
1. Cinnamon Spiced Sugar Cookies with Browned Butter Frosting – in a cute pumpkin shape. Recipe via Half Baked Harvest
2. Crumbl Copycat Caramel Pumpkin Cookies – if you like Crumbl cookies (and who doesn’t) you are going to love making your own. Recipe via Lifestyle of a Foodie
3. Pecan Pie Sugar Cookies – like a miniature pecan pie in cookie form! Recipe via Passion for Savings
4. Oreo Turkeys – super easy and really fun for the kids! Recipe via Cake Whiz
5. Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies – it’s the cookie version of everyone’s favorite Thanksgiving side dish. Recipe via Baker Bettie
6. Sugar Cookie “Pies” – these are so cute, they look just like pies! Recipe via Jenny Cookies
7. Pumpkin Spice Shortbread – these cookies melt in your mouth. Recipe via Curly Girl Kitchen
8. Piped Turkey Cookies – learn how to pipe the cutest little turkeys onto cookies. Recipe via The Decorated Cookie
9. Mini Cornucopia Cookies – These might be the most perfect Thanksgiving cookie. So cute! Recipe via Chelsea’s Messy Apron
10. No-Bake Pilgrim Hats – This is a great one for kids to make. Recipe via Belly Full
11. Pumpkin Pie Cookies – this might be better than the pie itself. Recipe via Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
12. Nutter Butter Turkeys – with candy corn wings and Reese’s peanut butter cup faces. Recipe via I Heart Naptime.
13. Cranberry Shortbread Cookies – I love all things cranberry in the fall. These from Turning Clock Back are so good.
14. Pecan Pie Cookies – Here’s another great cookie version of our beloved pecan pie. Recipe from Spend with Pennies.
15. Apple Pie Thumbprint Cookies – Like tiny bites of delicious apple pie. Recipe from Baked Bree.
Pin it for Later!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.